"An excellent guide, highly recommended"
"I wish I had this book available when I started"
"Fresh, crisp, to the point"
Are you interested in faster promotions, bigger salary increases, and better job satisfaction?
This is the ultimate guide to how to be successful in your entry-level job!
- Based on 400 years of cumulative experience from leading companies including Procter & Gamble, Google, and Johnson & Johnson
- Written by ex-corporate leaders, now entrepreneurs and writers with more than 1 million reads
- 4.9 stars on Amazon
This book will give you the skills and tools to:
- Establish yourself as a leader from day one
- Manage your time and energy effectively
- Secure the support of your boss
- Earn the respect of your team
- Set yourself up for your first promotion
Order now and you'll get 6 FREE chapter worksheets, 4 additional tools, and 6 full-length interview transcripts!
What you'll discover in the book:
- Establishing yourself in the pack
Learn the basics of how you can earn respect in the office from day one
- Being smart with your resources
Discover important strategies to help you manage your time and energy effectively
- Communicating with the pack
Learn how to master communication tools and style so that you get your message across effectively
- Understanding the pack hierarchy
Get the insider tips on how to work effectively with your boss and senior management
- Sharpening your instincts
Learn how to develop your strategic thinking in the face of uncertainty
- Looking after the pack
Discover the importance of engaging the multi-functional team and how you can do so as a leader
About the Authors
Anna and Serena met in one of the top marketing companies in the world, Procter & Gamble, in 2007. Serena built experience in brand management and in operational marketing, becoming Beauty Marketing and Commercial leader of 40 markets and more than 10 brands, in parallel also co-founding Grace & Wilde Luxury Shapewear and appearing in Vogue, The Times, and Marie Claire magazine. Anna became the digital leader for brands including Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci and Hugo Boss and since leaving P&G has consulted on brands like Burberry and Vertu as well as small businesses and startups, now also working as a career coach. Together they are sharing everything they have learned about how to succeed in a corporate environment.
Ready to take control and fast-track your career?